53 4 3
Everybody lives with the desire of having beautiful, strong, and shiny hair. Hair is considered necessary to make a person attractive and gorgeous. This is the reason that most of the people have beautiful hair. Different people have different kinds of hairstyle to make themselves more attractive. Baldness or more hair fall has the capability to affect the overall appearance of a person in a bad way. As a result, you may lose your self-esteem and confidence. Well, this is not the case for all, but most of the people are going through this situation. If you are going through such issue and you want to use home remedies then this piece of writing is for you. Read this post till the end to get benefit from it!
Hold on! Before moving towards remedies, you should know the aspect that causes your baldness. You have to know the actual cause and then choose a remedy accordingly. In this way, it will be easy for you to cure your issue as you will be right in your selection. Following are some of the common causes;
- Poor diet
- Excessive use of medicines or some specific medicines
- Hormonal imbalance
- Iron or vitamin deficiency
Hair Growth Home Remedies
Have a look at the following list of home remedies to grow your hair thicker & longer. These remedies are proved and selected from a wide range of procedures.
Biotin is one of the ingredients that can benefit you to achieve your goal of having longer and stronger hair locks. You will need following things to apply it to your hair.
- Olive oil OR coconut oil
- 2-3 biotin tablets
- Take the required amount of essential oil.
- Take 2-3 tablets & crush them.
- Mix these things well.
- You will get a paste, use it to massage your scalp.
- Leave it overnight.
- In the next morning, rinse your hair with any kind of shampoo that you use.
- Perform this procedure for about 2 times in every 7 days to get the benefit.
- Vitamins For Hair Growth
Biotin is the type of vitamins that are necessary for better body functioning as well as the strengthening of your hair. Well, your hair needs some more vitamins to grow and improve overall health. To know the requirement of some specific vitamins, you may go for tests to know the deficiency of vitamins. Usually, you may need vitamin E.
Vitamin E is another preferable vitamin that serves as an antioxidant and helps to make your locks strong. Here, you can also get benefit from vitamin C as it removes the dead cells from the scalp. As a result, your hair growth will increase.
- Oils For Hair Growth
Usually, people avoid the application of oil on their scalp or the hair that is totally wrong. Oils play their important role in making your hair beautiful and strong. Some essential oils including rosemary oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and other related oils are beneficial for the growth and overall health of your hair. You may use them solely or mix some of them together to get better results.
- Onion Juice For Hair Growth
Another remedy that is being used for ages is the use of onion juice. The majority of people provided positive reviews regarding this remedy.
To apply this to your hair, you will require;
- 2 red onions
- A cotton ball
- Take the onions and chop them after peeling.
- Squeeze their juice by blending them. You can use a blender for this purpose.
- Apply the required juice on your scalp by using cotton.
- Leave your hair for almost 15 to 20 minutes.
- After that, rinse them with the use of shampoo.
- Use this procedure for almost once in every 7 days to get the best possible results.
- Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is considered one of the best and most used herbs whenever it comes to your hair or skin health. You can see it as an ingredient in most of the products that claim to provide you with beautiful and strong hair.
- You will require just an Aloe Vera leaf.
- Take a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and cut it into two halves.
- Take the gel from its inner side and apply it directly to your hair and scalp.
- Leave your hair for almost an hour or so, and then rinse with a regular shampoo.
- Use this remedy for almost 2 to 3 times in every week to get the best possible results.
Keep this fact in your mind that home remedies take time to show results. It is not a magic, so you need to be patient to get results. Furthermore, you have to use them on a regular basis and you will end with beautiful and long hair.
Julia Swift is working as a health expert for many years at Euromed Clinic. He is fond of providing health information to other people for their benefit. Being a health expert, he considers it his responsibility. julia Swift is a Copywriter and blog writer. She has extensive experience in ghost blogging. Due to her intensive interest in the cosmetology, plastic surgery, Cosmetic Dentistry and Skin Care she has decided to write for Euromed Clinic under the supervision of expert surgeons.